2552-06-18

Fist time

Actually I not yet to understand for do about web blog but I must write becauseit have been through about 1 week so I will start with about the knowledge as I got from class study I think the teacher saids about the Globalization as it about the world can connect to every where maybe its show about the development as business each country. Something by tradition from anywhere can transmit to another where and the Globalization can saved anything such as save the energy, time can transmit the development or instead the old-fashioned

class แรก กล่าวได้ว่า โลกาภิวัฒน์ คือการเชื่อมต่อ สื่อการกันระหว่างปรระเทศต่างๆทั่งโลก ซึ่งเป็นการแสดงถึงความก้าวหน้าทางเศรษกิจ บางอย่างสามารถถ่ายทอดวัฒธรรมจากที่หนึงสู่อีกที่ปนึ่งได้อย่างเสรี เป็นการประหยัก เวลา พลังงานต่างๆเปลี่ยนโมหน้าใหม่ของโลกให้หลุดจาก พวกหัวเก่าโบราณ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น